Program Management Co-ordinator
Things We’ll Trust You With:
- Effective project delivery and program leadership.
- Foster relationships with project teams and senior stakeholders.
- Apply and share your strong understanding and knowledge of contruction/project delivery.
- Utlise your high level conflict resolution, problem solving and negotiation skills on the job to enure successful outcomes.
Things You’ll Do:
The purpose of this position is to provide a centralised coordination, monitoring and measurement for the effective delivery of capital projects from Councils Delivery Plan and Operational Plan (DP/OP). The role is a business partnership role for the Shire Infrastructure Directorate embedded in the Project Delivery team.
The Program Management Coordinator will report directly to the Manager Project Delivery and be responsible for supervising the Business Support team. The Program Management Coordinator and their team will facilitate creation of relevant, timely, and accurate data management and reporting for the Infrastructure Delivery Committee (IDC) and sub-program delivery meetings for Transport, Water and Non-Infrastructure, Parks and Open Space and Buildings.
Things You’ll Be Proud Of:
- Working for a dynamic and progressive business unit.
- Having well aligned values to that of the organisation.
- Your ongoing contribution to the development, implementation and management framework.
The Fine Print:
- Apply by addressing the positions targeted questions and attach your resume.
- Get your application in by 10pm: Thursday, 3 December 2020
- Interview date: Interviews will be facilitated week commencing 14 December 2020
- Package: $85,900 to $91,000 gross p.a. + super
- Hours of work: Permanent Full/Time, 35 hrs per week, 19 day month.
- To benefit your wellbeing you will have access to fitness passport, corporate membership to our leisure centres, employee assistance program, annual flu shots, health and wellbeing programme.
- Novated lease options available.
Keen To Learn More?
- Click on the link to check out the Position Description
- Reach out to Mark Roebuck, Manager Project Services on 9710 0232 or via firstname.lastname@example.org for any job specific enquiries
- Selina Portlock, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, can assist with any recruitment related enquiries via email@example.com