Things We’ll Trust You With:
- Enrich the community by providing access to information, education and cultural services and promoting learning, literacy and leisure opportunities.
- Encourage and inspire others’ passion for life-long learning.
- Assist with the development and presentation of a range of library programs and events to cater for diverse age and interest groups.
- Be a positive brand ambassador for the Library and Sutherland Shire Council – you will showcase Council’s values in all that you do.
- Deliver exceptional customer service.
- Promote collaboration and knowledge sharing for best practice and continuous improvement.
Things You’ll Do:
- You will be skilled in the use of library systems and in the use and instruction of current and emerging technologies relevant to public library service delivery.
- Actively promote library resources, services and programs through a range of marketing channels.
- Assist with the effective running of community programs and initiate programs.
Things You’ll Be Proud Of:
- Work for an organisation which has our community at the heart of all that we do.
- Deliver high quality customer and library services (such as lending, information, reader services, programs, technology and equipment and collection arrangements).
- Support your team to deliver customer focused, innovative and contemporary public library services.
The Fine Print:
- Apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter outlining why we are a great fit!
- Get your application in by 10pm: Thursday, 3 December 2020
- Package: $53.000 - $56,000 gross p.a. plus superannuation
- Hours of work: Permanent Full-time working 35 hours per week across 7 day spread.
- To benefit your wellbeing you will have access to fitness passport, corporate membership to our leisure centres, employee assistance program, annual flu shots, health and wellbeing programme and novated lease options.
Keen To Learn More?
- Click on the link to check out the Position Description
- Reach out to Amber Johnson (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any job specific enquiries
- Michelle Chou, Talent Acquisition Business Partner (email@example.com) can assist with any recruitment related enquiries.